This page sets out how content created and owned by Go Repairs can be used. I think these terms are both simple and fair.
- Embed our videos.
- Link to our sites or articles.
- Upload and monetise your use of our games or utility apps on YouTube only.
- Pass off any of our content as your own.
- Use any of our content in a way that would cause repuational damage or financial lose, whether actual or percieved.
- Use content we haven't created without the content creators permission (for example music we use that we didn't create).
- Publicly display our content whether for non-profit or commercial reasons (you must obtain a license for this). For example you shouldn't be displaying our content in a pub or classroom.
Go Repairs retains complete ownership of the content it creates and provides you with a license to use it's content as outlined above.
Before carrying out any kind of activity you should assess the situation for any possible risk to property, yourself or to others (as is required by law). It is up to you, and you alone, to consider any risks.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSABILITY TO RISK ASSESS ANY WORK YOU DO THAT MAY AFFECT PROPERTY, YOURSELF OR OTHERS.
The line "but I didn't know" doesn't carry any weight in court.
WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSABILITY FOR YOU CAUSING HARM TO PROPERTY, YOURSELF OR TO OTHERS ARISING FROM ACTING ON INFORMATION FROM THIS SITE OR OTHER SITES WHERE OUR CONTENT IS HOSTED.